Friends that track steps – sign up for FitForGood!
In recognition of the National MS Society’s commitment to mobilize people and resources so that everyone affected by MS can live their best lives, Fitbit has chosen the them to be one of three charities to participate in their 2015 FitForGood challenge.
Starting November 9, anyone can earn points to help the MS Society win up to $500,000 in the FitForGood challenge by:
* Signing up now at fitbit.com/fitforgood
* Picking the National MS Society as your charity
* Telling everyone you know
* Logging your steps for MS from Nov. 9 – 20
* Sharing your steps or activity on Facebook or Twitter for bonus points
* Don’t have a Fitbit? You can participate by using Mobile Track on the free Fitbit mobile app
The National MS Society supports a cause close to my heart: curing Multiple Sclerosis.
I have a close family member that has MS and I worked in fundraising for the National MS Society Greater New England Chapter 2 years.
There’s no cost to join this program! You’re tracking your steps anyway, so why not help them get a donation for a great nonprofit!