I have become an affiliate for the awesome clothing rental company Gwynnie Bee.
For a flat fee, they send you plus size clothing to rent. If you love it, you can keep it, for a low additional charge.
I met the stylish staff of Gwynnie Bee at Blogger Bash NYC.
I was very impressed by the quality and style of the clothing.
News flash fashion designers, plus sized women like to look stylish too!
I’ve been having fun letting Gwynnie Bee spice up my work wardrobe.
Here are some of the items I was sent in my 1st box:
This beautiful dress got lots of complements at a MassBio program I attended last week
I loved that this blouse went from office wear to night out so easily
I wore this wrap dress to a dinner in the North End of Boston
with other Blog & Tweet Boston bloggers
(The lacy insert is something I added.)
I’ve tried other clothing services that ship you a box of clothes, without success.
A few things make Gwynnie Bee different:
1) They’re specifically designed for plus sized women so the clothes actually fit well!
2) You get to select items from the Gwynnie Bee catalog to be in your virtual closet. Those are the items you will be shipped.
3) Since you’re self selecting, you can read sizing charts for every item to pick the size that will work best for you
4) You can review the clothing after you’ve worn it, so other women can see what others thought of the fit & select their size accordingly
5) Once you mail the clothes back, you’ll be shipped more items from your virtual closet. There is no set number of clothes you can receive each month, so you can wear items more than once, or ship them back right away and get new clothes sent over.
If you’re interested in trying Gwynnie Bee out, please use my links to get a 30 day free trial.
Let me know if you sign up!
I hope you’ll love Gwynnie Bee as much as I do.
Disclosure: the links are affiliate links but all opinions on Gwynnie Bee are very much my own!